Ludia Forums

Free Runes

Hi everyone. I just wanted to ask about the ads you can watch for runes. Prior to the last update there were tons of videos available which helped with rune collection. Since the update there seem to be barely any available.

I was just curious as to if the number of videos will return to what it was, or if fewer videos will be available from now on. It’s not a complaints as much as a general question. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey there! Sorry that you’re experiencing this issue, please try to close the speed up popup and retry watching a video or reboot the game. If the issue persists please contact our support team here: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/dragons-rise-of-berk/?contact=1 so we can try to help find a solution to the problem. As a heads up, avoid sending multiple tickets as it may prolong the time it takes to receive a response. Hope this helps!

I sent an email about the video issue on the 12th July, and I still haven’t received a response.

Hey Tracey! Our support team will usually get back to players in a few business days, I would advise to check your spam folder and if you have not received a reply you may submit another ticket to dragons@ludia.com. Also, try using the troubleshooting steps I have listed above as well, our team is trying to solve this issue! With more insight from players experiencing this problem we hope to solve it promptly. Thanks for reaching out!

I emailed a month ago and was told it was my issue. After showing it wasnt i got the sorry charlie

Thanks for the help!

1 Like