Ludia Forums

Free Toothless Trust-points

It has come to my attention through interacting with other users (via Facebook groups or general conversations with/ friends.) that several people are recieving free toothless trust points. - This figure seems to vary depending on progress made throughout the ‘campaign’ section.

I have yet to receive this gift, and was wondering if there are any disqualifying factors that could have prevented me from gaining these additional points.

I have played the game since release, and have acquired toothless previously within this time. He is currently 3 stars, so I did consider whether this prevented me from gaining any additional trust points.

If anyone is knowledgeable on this subject, and could explain to me why I didn’t receive any, I would greatly appreciate your comments.

Thank you for taking the time to read my inquiry. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey pal! This thread should help you: https://forum.ludia.com/t/hotfixes-titan-uprising-june-19-2019/89433

1 Like

Hey Lomax, if you’re having any concerns with the Toothless Trust points, please do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look at your account. Thanks!