Ludia Forums

Free turn bug

I don’t know if this have been reported by now, but during the gpd event las week my dinos have a free turn after i kill an enemy dino and the other one entered. Today i’ve recorded it but it only happened once during this battle (exactly when the IA swap).
I’ve encountered when using quetzorion, dioraja and tenontorex.
First i beat an opponent
The IA send the next dino
My dino attacks
The opponent dino skip his turn (kinda)
The next turn it goes as ussual

3 Likes

O yeah i got that before. When I went against a AI i went for a attack but then the turn ended and the AI never attacked me that turn

1 Like

I have also been seeing this lately. When the opponent’s new dino first comes in, they do not attack the first turn.

2 Likes

Yes I’ve had this happen to me lately too, I kill a creature, ai sends out their creature, I attack and they do absolutely nothing on their turn 1. This also happened, was doing a gold inc strike, nearly killed opponent with constrictor and they sent out whoolly rhino with its swap thing, didn’t get the stun and attacked anyways, then the weirdest thing happened, on their turn one, they went for a instant invincibility. I was so confused as it should have been delayed. Just more bugs to add to the list

2 Likes

Same happens to me, but I ain’t complaining since it’s just an A.I and not another player

(It would be totally unfair if that was the case)

1 Like

Yeah, it’s sometimes the make or break for the newer players fighting the epic towers.

1 Like

I wouldn’t bother to report this ‘free turn against AI’ as a bug. You are getting ahead of the AI for FREE, and why would anyone complain about it?