Free wins

Tomorrow I’ll be heading down to lower Jurassic Ruins. I’m sick of getting Alanqa dna. Need me some Stygi.

3 Likes

Good to see others doing what I call “Community Service” :wink:

2 Likes

That’s cool, it will make up for the inevitable bashings I’ll have to hand out now that I’ve decided to head back up to Lockwood from the Marshes.

2 Likes

Just don’t start a battle and walk away. So rude! Hit your buttons. Everyone might appreciate the incubator, but no one appreciates their time wasted. IMHO

5 Likes

I’d never leave someone hangin like that. I absolutely loathe when I have to watch the clock run out, so I couldn’t do that to anyone else lol.

2 Likes

Community service is just a byproduct… I’m doin it for me :joy:

1 Like

Ran into a player like that recently. He had all low-level birds. Free win yay. When I checked his profile the next few days he had 4 uniques and was shooting straight up the top 500 leaderboard.

2 Likes

I’ve broken my own heart for my opponents when a call comes and disconnects me from the battle. I’m like, “No, please, have understanding and know that this was not intentional!” Seldom will I be able to jump back in after rejecting the call.
I haven’t used the no alerts game tool yet.

2 Likes

That’ll be me a few days before the next Tournament starts :yum:

1 Like

you are very likely to be the most polite and well-spoken person playing this game.

1 Like

It takes one to know one :heart_eyes: Thank you! There are alot of nice people here.
Wait, I rejected the phone call… that was a little rude, eh?

1 Like

That happens. Perfectly understandable.
But you know when someone has put in all their lowest level dinos and walked away… That’s just rude.

1 Like

it’s less what you did, and more how you felt about it.

not that we should be surprised - you are, after all, a Lady,

1 Like

Oh dear! I haven’t gotten to experience that in the way you explained. That’s weird.

Haha, you got me on that one! :blush:

1 Like

Well at least you are honest about it haha!

But even if you’re doing it for yourself its still having a positive effect on others so well done!

1 Like