Freezing while in arena

I would say 4/5 attempts at fighting result in freezing in the first few seconds, and then the game refuses to load at all until the arena timer(5min?) runs down. It doesn’t matter if it’s the regular arena or local battle challenges.
I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled, cleared cache, I’ve made sure no extra apps are running at the same time, I even fully reset my phone thinking a memory issue.
NOTHING has fixed it. I’m thinking it’s a game issue and possibly too many people trying to fight an arena at the same time.

Hey Sakura_Wulf, make sure that you’re playing the game on a stable internet connection. Try the steps on this thread, and it could help stabilize your connection: Lost a battle I was winning
If you’re still having issues after trying those steps, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email.

I am having constant issues. Enter Battle and never have a chance to do anything except First Dino. Just sits there with a zero counter and opponent says thinking. Contacted support over 3 days ago and zero response. Currently ranked within top 7 and unable to battle. This issue needs to be fixed asap.

5 days now without being able to battle. Watching rank go down each day.

Hey 1C4, I’m sorry to hear that you’re still having trouble getting into the arena. Our support team is receiving more tickets than usual, but they will try and get back to you soon. Avoid sending in another email before they reply because it could reset your position in the ticket queue.

I know it’s not my phone connection. With so many people complaining, here and on Facebook, it’s a game issue. I will admit that since roughly last Saturday morning the game has been working MUCH better(at least in my area) and even where I normally do have a weak connection.

Whatever Ludia did to the game this time last week has significantly helped.