Ludia Forums

Friday the 13th!? Hype thread!

Post and discuss what you think Ludia has planned for this day!

5 Likes

13 … attempts at Monostegotops.

21 Likes

One attempt at tenotorex, but will be removed after 0.01% of players complete it, to avoid creating unbalance in the arena.

23 Likes

Followed by the release of crit and armor boosts.

6 Likes

It could be that maintenance for 1.9 is tomorrow but it’s not released until Friday? Either way this is gona have some of the new creatures featured for sure, as event spawns or in a strike tower

10 more attemps on Miragaia. YAY !

13 Likes

I expect a tower showcasing a few of the new creatures. Perhaps even a certain level 30 unique we will all be interested to see in action

2 Likes

Epic strike tower and after you beat it your game crashes and wipes out your progress.

6 Likes

HRmmm…

How about… 13 attempts at the new hybrids. When you get them on the capture screen, none are standing still, they are all already running. When you get the cross hairs close, the target will JUMP head to tail, never allowing you to get even close to tossing a dart at them. And, if you do manage to hit one, it will only give one DNA.

5 Likes

Indo and I_rex gen 2

1 Like

An attempt on Indog2 would be cool and fitting.

2 Likes

It’s just a zombie Lythronax boss tower. He is immune has 20,000 HP, 200 speed, a 0.5 Max HP attack and a 0.5 Max HP counter attack.

4 Likes

Yay its the free bug premiun incubator 99% of us didnt get :joy::joy::joy:took you long enough devs

3 Likes

I’m gonna be incredibly optimistic here and say 13 attempts at Indoraptor

1 Like

30 attempts of this:

11 Likes

The return of Lord Lythronax.

3 Likes

level 30 tier 10 indoraptor with hockey mask and a machete…

7 Likes

a strike tower with 4 lvl 30 dracoceratops swapping and regenerating.

and another tower with 4 lvl 30 procerathomimus.

:speak_no_evil:

5 Likes

lord phorusrhacos

4 Likes

Friday the 13th? My guess is a game-breaking bug, extended maintenance, and loss of a major event/tower for which none of us are compensated.

5 Likes