Friend List: where is recent opponents and add friend by id?

Did i miss some change to this list last updates?
I can’t see recently opponents from arena to add to friends list anymore. Used to be at botton of list.

And, am i confused, or we had months ago an option to add a friend by id number? I can’t find.

:thinking:

1 Like

My add friend button has been missing since Autumn of 2018. I have to look up the alliance and find the player that way. I’ve cleared cache and reinstalled several times.

1 Like

is it a green big button? it appears quickly when i just open app and go social > friends tab first time, but before i touch it disappears.

if this button is intended to be available, i may report a bug… one more of billions. :confused:

1 Like

What you have described is what happened to my app at first, and then a few weeks later it just didn’t even show up anymore.

I used to race the app. I would use one hand’s thumb to press the social tab, and the other hand’s thumb to tap-tap-tap until it shows up for that split second and hope I won the "who has the fastest ‘fingers’ " game.

Also, I would receive friend requests that were nameless, yet I still was not able to accept nor reject. And I wanted to accept them all. I don’t know who they were. I just watched in heartbreak as they faded away after a couple of days. This is the one thing that isn’t a problem anymore. I can accept now.

1 Like

I think it’s because after certain number of friends(I don’t remember the exact number) you can only add from recent opponents and from Alliance.

2 Likes

@TheNumenor, that makes sense!

1 Like

What’s that number? I have a long friend list and still able to add new friends by entering the player name and number. That green large button has to be pressed immediately when the friend list is being loaded.

1 Like

same for me. i got it here, if i close and re-open app game (android), and go friends list and touch quick enough i have the window to type name and id.

well… seems to be a bug. let me report in bugs session then… :wink:

ps: recent opponents is working, but i realized it only shows recent players for some hours, not forever. I was checking hours after battling.

1 Like

I know about that. I think the number is 60. If your friend’s list is below 60 you don’t need to that fast.

1 Like

My list has 58 friends now, but still need to be fast though.
Anyway, thanks. Maybe this is a bug or a glitch something like that.
As far as we know how to add new friends, that’s ok.

1 Like

I figured that… When I can’t add anyone else I just start removing some and I’m able to do it again.

1 Like

this social tab is all broken. at least for Android almost EVERY feature has a bug.

1 Like