Ludia Forums

Friendly Battle Against Wife's Team... Hers Not Displaying

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I was doing a friendly battle with my team on my Ipad against my wife’s team on her Ipad… (muti-tasking). When the battle started, nothing was showing but the arena screen on hers while I could see what was happening on mine. I could hear the battle going on her Ipad. See the picture of the battle in progress.

Area is was found in: Friendly battle which displays your current arena backdrop.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Just play a lot. This like many other “like” display bugs just happen for no apparent reason.

How often does it happen: This like other battle display issues happens often. Now I understand why so many battles against others has the count down timer going and you think they aren’t there.

What type of device are you using: Hers is the Ipad Air.

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I just wanted to do a friendly battle to fulfill the list of daily tasks so I got my Ipad and my wife’s Ipad and did the friendly battle. I killed and reloaded the game on hers and then I could play her team.

Hey Oriondestiny, this usually happens when there’s an issue loading into the battle and rebooting the game should quickly put you back into the match. However, if this happens often, there’s some troubleshooting you could try on that device as well and it might help: Lost a battle I was winning