Ludia Forums

Friendly battle bugs

PLEASE LUDIA, please just fix the friendly battles. they have been broken for ages now, and there is no need to keep them broken. please, ludia. everyone is waiting.

I’ve never really done friendly battles, so can I know why they are broken por favor?

They just don’t work

wdym?
(10)

Do you mean that both friends don’t receive the invite? Because that has happened to me before.

yes. and its super annoying.

Yeah, I hate it.

Thank you for bringing this up. I have contacted support the last few days and I keep getting the generic answer “make sure they’re online” which is funny cause it’s my wife and she’s sitting right next to me. It’s been broken for the last week and a half and the update did nothing to fix it.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: challenge a friend to a friendly battle, and they dont recieve invites.

Area is was found in: the social tab,(along with many other bugs)

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- challenge a friend
Step 2 - they dont recieve the challenge… or if they do sometimes the match doesnt start…
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: way too often that im frustrated enough to post about it even though i know its been said before.

What type of device are you using: iphone 8s

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) This has been broken since forever…can we get this fixed yet?

i´ve seen plenty of threads, but none that talk about this issue exactly as I´m experiencing it. The problem is that I´m able to send invitations to my android friends so we can have a friendly battle, but I cannot see the ones they send to me. Also the problem is worse with my iOS friends, cause my invitations don’t even appear on their screens, and their invitations don’t appear on mine.

We have also been running into this. Our alliance is attempting to do friendly battles between each other. It takes multiple restarts, people sending invites back and forth. Earlier we had two people try to battle each other and it took 45 minutes just to get 3 battles done. Some people aren’t able to get it working at all when they send the challenge. The other day I sent a friendly battle challenge and the other person accepted and the battle started for them but not me, even after a restart.

Please look into this Ludia! We simply want to be able to challenge each other and it work on the first try, no restarts.

Bug Description: challenge a friend to a friendly battle, and they dont recieve invites.

Area is was found in: the social tab,(along with many other bugs)

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- challenge a friend
Step 2 - they dont recieve the challenge… or if they do sometimes the match doesnt start… or it says timed out even though you just hit the challenge button,
restarting doesnt fix it, the other person inviting also doesnt work

How often does it happen: almost everytime… it working is an anomaly

What type of device are you using: iphone

Anything else? This has been broken since forever… my entire alliance has been trying to run friendly battles and no one can get it to work!!! nothing we do makes it work… it is so frustrating!!! please fix bugs instead of adding new things please, the amount of bugs in this game is ridiculous… dont get me started on raid lobbies :expressionless:

1 Like

I think I know how the problem works. it is buggy to invite an android user to a battle, but It can be done. Meanwhile an iOS user will never receive an invitation, but can send one. This means that android-android and Android-IOS are battles that can be done, but IOS-IOS can never be done, since none of them will ever receive an invitation.

Good luck everyone, maybe next update will do something. I’ve opened up a few tickets, tried to chat with in game support and provided screenshots, reports, timestamps, details including all support keys but they ignore all of that. It normally ends with the same message below:

"Hi there,

Thanks for your response.

We thank you for your report and rest assured the team is continuing to mitigate connection-related problems in Friendly battles as much as possible.

I apologize once more for any inconvenience you may have experienced, but your patience and understanding with us is greatly appreciated.

Have a good day!"