Ludia Forums

Friendly battles broken?

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Friendly battles not working.

Area is was found in: Battle

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- press battle either on challenge button or clicking on name then pressing friendly challenge. Doesn’t seem to invite and loses connection.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every time

What type of device are you using: IPhone XS

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

Hey Jonny_Scott, could you try restarting your game and then re-sending the challenge invitation?

Hi, Tried restarting a few times but doesn’t seem to clear issue. I’ve heard a few people have this issue as well?

:thinking: Could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look at your account?

Thanks!

I friendly battle between my two accounts all the time to get my daily 12 battles. I was having this issue before the update. It is worse now.

I hit the challenge button on account A and the request pops up on my other account B.
I hit the accept on account B and account B goes into battle wait mode and the challenging account gets a message the request timed out a few second later.

When the timer counts down to zero, I get the battle has timed out and hit the ok. A minute later, I get the battle timed out message, again, and it freezes the game.

I have to kill and reload the game and try again. I get credit for doing a battle when I go through the count down, which is fine (even though I didn’t actually battle). I’m trying out 5 of the new creatures I have at team level before doing some real PvP which I did and was fun… because I won… of course. Had to have been a good surprise for my opponent to face 3 of the new creatures in one battle.

4 Likes

Support was no help. Told me to make sure the player was online. Well obviously. There are plenty of people with the same problem. Is it getting looked into?

It is one of the known issues, there is some more info from Jorge’s post here: