Ludia Forums

Friendly battles not working

The friendly battle system isn’t working when you send someone a request they are not recieving it I guess a new bug then? Anyone else having this issue.

7 Likes

45 posts were merged into an existing topic: Friendly Battle Issue

The friendly battle system isn’t working when you send someone a request they are not recieving it I guess a new bug then? Anyone else having this issue.

3 Likes

Yes! I have been having this problem since the update. It’s made for awkward situations in my alliance…:sweat_smile:

Yes same here.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
Me and my wife were trying to battle each other to see what works best for tomorrows epic strike but challenge doesn’t work.

Area is was found in:
Planet Earth

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Go to friends and hit [Challenge]
Step 2 - Nothing pops up on their end to accept or reject.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Every time we try to challenge each other right now.

What type of device are you using: Androids and Ipads.

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
We both killed the game and reloaded. We both even reboot our phones completely and still didn’t work.

1 Like

Well hopefully they will fix the issue soon?

It’s a known issue affecting quite a few players

Hey guys,

I‘m trying since update to do some friendly battles. It shows me that the friends are online and the button is green. But once I hit it, it takes more than half an hour just to tell me that request isn‘t existing anymore. Then it shows again that opponent is online.

So I can‘t do friendly battles. I‘m online many hours per day and I do know that many players are living in different timezones but still I can‘t do friendly battles. :confused:

I can’t even challenge on my friends list on the app

It’s a bug

I wouldn’t be so sure. They don’t fix bugs at all

1 Like

Yeah same here I’ve tried to battle @CleverBoy today, I thought he was just scared :smirk:

3 Likes

@Heather pretty sure you have to be within 400 trophies of me to be matched :smirk:

:fire:

You wish you could match with me. :roll_eyes:

The friendly battles aren’t working. Can u please fix this?!

2 Likes

Same here not working

same here. No battles possible