Ludia Forums

Friendly battles with my sister not possible

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I cannot do friendly battles with my sister

Area is was found in: Friendly battles

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- invite for a friendly battle
Step 2 - get an error code after accepting or does not show up at the challenged account
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: 99% of the time

What type of device are you using: iPad 2018 for me and for my sister iPhone 11

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Make sure the person you are inviting is on the map screen when you send the invite.

1 Like

I always battle between my 2 accounts for those 12 battle days.

The trick is to kill and reboot the game on both devices. Then it should work although I still get an error on my Ipad but it still goes in.

Then you can only play 3 matches in a row at the most cause you disappear from each other. So then you just kill and reboot the game on both devices again so you can see each other to invite each other.

This all is quite annoying.

2 Likes

I’ve had the same experience. It fails to connect after a few matches and requires a reboot. Hard to believe it can be so finicky.

Hello Rexie, this was an issue awhile back. Could you take a screenshot of the error code and send it to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com? Please include your support key and our team will do their best to assist you.

1 Like

That’s one thing I never had with my sister was a friendly battle. :rofl::rofl:

I’ve had this problem for at least the last 15 months. Me and my gf will be sat 10 foot away yet I don’t show up on her friends list as online, or she asks me and nothing happens, or she asks me and it errors out, or I accept and nothing happens. I can’t even ask her to battle, nothing shows up ever. If we complete 12 battles we’ve probably had to restart the game at least the same number of times

Yup, same thing here between me and my wife. Same exact phone, same Wifi, etc…

Thank you DragonHunter. I did not notice that accepting a challenge works way better from the mapscreen. We can work around it now. For 3 battles :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Like Oriondestiny said.

1 Like