Ludia Forums

Friendly Challenge Not working, can’t complete daily challenge for bonus

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Friendly Challenge not working for daily challenge

Area is was found in: daily challenge

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- complete all steps except Friendly Challenge
Step 2 - go to friends list for someone online, won’t do friendly challenge
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every time I tried

What type of device are you using: iPhone 8+

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

Hey MrRTB, it’s possible that the player you are trying to challenge might not be accepting the invitation or they could be away from their device. If you are in an Alliance, could you try setting up a Friendly Challenge with another online Alliance member in the Alliance chat and see if you’re still having any issues?

I do this every day (logging out every time in order to chat). I’ve never seen an invitation from an alliance member, even though they say they are sending them. When I send invitations they work about 10% of the time, and only if both of us restart the game immediately before trying.

Since 1.6.21 Friendly Challenge is broken again for me :frowning:

Device: Huawei Mate 20

Is there any current status about that bug? :thinking:

That’s really strange @Steven_83. Friendly Challenges should be working correctly. Could you try restarting your device and then challenge your friend again and see if that works? It’s also possible that your friend might be busy or away from their device and was not able to see your invitation. However, if you think that you’re having issues, please feel free to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team would be happy to investigate further.

Friendly Challenges are NOT working correctly.

I have opened a support ticket about that :slight_smile:
Conversation ID: #447904

I am also on an iPhone (SE) for what that’s worth.

I have never received a friendly challenge invitation. I don’t even know what one looks like. People in my alliance say they’re challenging me and I never see anything.

When I try to send one to my alliance mates/friends, either “Friendly Challenge” is grayed out (even though they are online and asking for challenges) or I click it and 90% of the time nothing happens. Just waiting for response until I give up.

Frequently alliance members show up as not being in the alliance, friends show up as not being friends, the whole thing is broken from top to bottom.

And I do restart the game every time. Also every time before posting in the chat.

did you ever get it to work? Same thing is happening to me…friendly challenge is grayed out

No, still can’t get challenges. Restarting the game sometimes fixes the grayed out friend problem, not always, but worth trying.

When I click for a friendly challenge, the game crashes. I always have to hope and wait for an invitation.

I cant finish the daily incubator as the friendly challenge isnt working! If I go to challenge I get an error code about not being connected to google play to purchase.
Anyone else?