Friendly Challenge not working well

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: When I see a friend online and click to invite them to a friendly battle, if they accept, I get taken to the battle arena but the game won’t load properly. I have to close it out, restart and end up back in a battle that has already started, usually down one dino. Needless to say, I have stopped trying to do those.

Area is was found in: see above

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- already described. Just see online friend, click challenge, wait to see if they accept, and if they do accept, game takes me to battle arena but freezes there so I cannot select a dino and cannot even see anything but mist and the background of the arena. Must close game and reboot.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Happens every time I challenge someone over the past three days or so.

What type of device are you using: IPhone 6S, up to date OS.

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having an issue with your friendly battles, @Susanna_Bair. Our team is still working on improving the stability for iPhone 6 devices at the moment. In the meantime, could you try some of the troubleshooting from our FAQ here and see if it helps: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=troubleshooting&f=why-did-my-app-close-unexpectedly&p=all.

moto z3 android 9 here having this bug as well