Friendly challenges for Alliance Top Contributor: Who gets the credit?

I have a random question. My husband and I are both in alliance together. We do the friendly challenges to get the credit for the Alliance but no matter what we do, he always get the credit for completing the challenge as top contributor! I am always the one to initiate it, I am higher ranking than he is and even if I win, he still gets the dang Top Contributor! It’s silly but I am so confused and I am tired of appearing like I am not contributing to the tasks for the alliance when I clearly am!

Does anyone know how the credit system works for the friendly challenges when completing them for the Alliance challenges?

2 Likes

Which one of you challenges the other? My guess would be that the credit goes to whoever intiates the battle.

I always challenge him however he gets the top contributor credit on the alliance board.

I too thought it would be the one who initiated the challenge. Maybe he’s doing a few extra with others so he does more than you do.

3 Likes

your husband is doing it on purpose :grin:

4 Likes

Yeah seems strange, not sure how it is determined then :rofl::rofl:.

1 Like

Nope, he’s sitting right next to me and we did 10 in a row. I initiated all of them and I won 6 out of the 10 yet somehow he got the credit. It’s driving me nuts lol!

2 Likes

I thought so too so I made him sit next to me to prove my theory right and when I initiated all of them and won 6 out of the 10, bam he got the credit and I’m like… you’ve got to be kidding me!

2 Likes

Isn’t there more than 10 friendly challenges in the alliance mission isn’t it like 30 or 40?

The first round for level 1 incubator is finish 10, then 20 then 40. We did the first two rounds of 10 and 20.

1 Like

Ludia is contributing to the patriarchy. First the rat. Then boosts. Now this. Shameful.

3 Likes

Bahahah Paul, that was the best response ever!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Just speculating here, but does your husband’s username come first alphabetically?!

I’ve got 2 accounts in our alliance and the couple times that I topped the ‘Friendly’ Contributor List, "J’ always got the kudos ahead of “M”…despite playing the same number of challenges, being same level etc etc

Might be time to change your username to Aadvarkosaurus :).

2 Likes

From what I could tell when I friendly challenge myself is the winning account gets the credit. I figured this when I would sneakily friendly challenge myself at work under the desk to get our alliance out of pre rank jail.

1 Like

That’s a great question but my username is Bri and my husbands user name is KillerXP so I definitely come before him. I just can’t figure this out!

1 Like

That’s what we can’t figure out. I won more of the battles yet he’s getting the dang credit!

1 Like

Great topic.
Wife and I battle after dinner and she always seems to take it.
bunny vs W1ckety so maybe alphabetically is the way it rolls?

1 Like

But that isn’t the case, because my name is Bri and his is KillerXP so I’d come before him alphabetically! This is just driving me crazy!

1 Like

Maybe it’s the one who won the last Friendly gets the credit if the number of matches played is same.

1 Like