Ludia Forums

Friends on trips + Decorating sanctuaries

Hello everyone!

Today I bring you two suggestions that I recently thought and would like to share.

I am not a person who has creativity often and without a doubt it is something rare to see me giving some suggestions lol.

Well … Let’s go to the first suggestion!

First suggestion: “Use creatures to accompany you on your travels!”

Some time ago I commented about this in some topic but I will share it here in more detail…

How would it be? It would work as follows: You would choose a creature that you have unlocked (not necessarily from your team) to accompany you on your travels!

It would increase your chance of getting creatures from the same family (in this case, with the same animation because Scuto and Chops are not from the same family and share the same animation)

Example: My travel companion is “Diplocaulus” (this thing is very adorable and that’s why I chose it lol)

It could increase the chance of creatures from the same “family” by a certain percentage amount:

(Common Creatures): Increases 5% of other common creature from the same family to appear on the map

(Rare Creatures): Increases 2.5% of other rare creature from the same family to appear on the map

(Epic Creatures): Increases 2.5% of other epic creature from the same family to appear on the map

Koolasuchus Gen 2:

(Common Creatures): Increases 5% of other common creature from the same family to appear on the map

(Rare Creatures): Increases 7.5% of other rare creature from the same family to appear on the map

(Epic Creatures): Increases 5% of other epic creature from the same family to appear on the map

Koolasuchus:

(Common Creatures): Increases 10% of other common creature from the same family to appear on the map

(Rare Creatures): Increases 12.5% of other rare creature from the same family to appear on the map

(Epic Creatures): Increases 15% of other epic creature from the same family to appear on the map

Diplovenator

(Common Creatures): Increases 15% of other common creature from the same family to appear on the map

(Rare Creatures): Increases 15% of other rare creature from the same family to appear on the map

(Epic Creatures): Increases 15% of other epic creature from the same family to appear on the map

(Legendary Creatures): Increases 5% of other legendary creature from the same family to appear on the map

Unique Amphibian

(Common Creatures): Increases 20% of other common creature from the same family to appear on the map

(Rare Creatures): Increases 20% of other rare creature from the same family to appear on the map

(Epic Creatures): Increases 20% of other epic creature from the same family to appear on the map

(Legendary Creatures): Increases 15% of other legendary creature from the same family to appear on the map

(Unique Creatures): Increases 5% of other unique creature from the same family to appear on the map

And similar to the sanctuary, you would have a certain amount of time to walk around with your creature, example:

Common creatures could stay with you at most for 30 minutes {25 minutes rest}

Rare for 25 minutes {30 minutes rest}

Epic for 20 minutes {35 minutes rest}

Legendary for 15 minutes {40 minutes rest}

Unique for 10 minutes {45 minutes rest}

That way, you would be able to use other creatures while others rest.

This would help a lot if the person needs more DNA from several creatures in the same family!

Second suggestion: “Decorating the sanctuary”

If you have ever played Jurassic Park Builder you will remember that placing decorations near buildings and dinosaurs would increase the amount of coins you would receive when clicking on them … what if it was introduced in Jurassic World Alive?

Well, that would be possible with Sanctuaries Decoration! Where we would buy decorations to increase the amount of DNA we receive when interacting with creatures. They could be purchased with coins or even a type of single currency made just to be spent on decorations. The higher your level, the greater your access to decorations and the higher their percentages! This could motivate people to level up to get a lot more DNA from their desired creatures!

Example:

Shrub: {+ 2.5% of DNA for 2.500 coins - from level 10}

Trees: {+ 5% of DNA for 5.000 coins - From level 15}

Lake: {+ 25% of DNA for 25.000 coins - from level 20}

Duration

•Each decoration would stay in the sanctuary for 3 days

•Only the owner of the sanctuary could modify it by placing the decorations

Well … those were my suggestions. None of them unfortunately could change the game and make it good again, but they would be great additions!

I hope you enjoyed it, have a great day and thanks for reading!

4 Likes

I love the idea to have a creatures accompanying us but I feel like it’s a bit overpowered

I think we should have a limit of creatures we could have per day like weekly events, for example about uniques you’re only allowed to dart 1 per day

5 Likes

I think the accompany thing is cool, with limitations of course.

The decoration thing, I think it would detract from leveling up sancs, which kinda already do the same thing. Once you hit LV 6, you get a bit more DNA…all the way up to LV 20 you get the max DNA. This is one of the reasons ARK alliances exist so that you can fully utilize sancs. Adding decorations would help out those those not able to get a LV 20 sanc, but it would also increase what those that can get LV 20 sancs would get…so it would be like a shift in the game of everyone getting more. Its not a bad idea, but I think Ludia would not want to do this.

3 Likes

I would absolutely love the pet suggestion! @Stygimoloch_29

1 Like

Happy to know that!

1 Like

Lol, I’m just imagining the little Diplocaulus asa a pet

2 Likes

Would it just stay around you, or walk around in a circle?

1 Like

I think would be close to the player, more or less in the (small) circle.

1 Like