Ludia Forums

Frozen by Odin

Odin’s Market froze the game
I was playing the game as usual then realized that today is the new Odin’s Market dragons. Death Gripper is one on my market and upon trying to get one the nest loaded to hatch the egg… but no egg loaded and the game locked on me. I restarted my tablet to try and boot the game back up and never would load. I’m contacting support for help on the issue. Just wanted to put it out there to see if anyone else had this happen too

Thanks for letting us know, Trent_Patton! Hopefully, our support team will be able to assist you with this asap.

no response yet from support. Hope its resolved soon. I tried to load the game on 2 other andriod devices with no luck. I’ve got alot of time and some money invested into the game and hope to sort it out soon

Hey Trent_Patton, I’m sorry to hear that you have not heard back from our team yet. It could take a little time before our team replies as our support team answer tickets in the order they come in.

In the meantime, please make sure not to update your current ticket, as that could reset your position in our team’s queue.

i uninstalled and reinstalled to correct the issue

Thanks for updating me, Trent_Patton! I’m happy to hear that your game is fixed now. :smiley: