Ludia Forums

Frozen screens and wacky battle arena activity

I’ve had some rather negative experiences of late. Battle screen ask to choose - then when I make the choice - it’s a Dino not in my choices - screen doesn’t allow play and finally the battle is over and I’ve lost without playing. I’ve invested $$ - consider it my rec/entertainment for weekends but it’s frustrating to be losing because of some bug preventing play. I’ve also experienced winning but having to play a 4th round and the battle ending before play 3x within the last 3-5 days. What’s up? Anyone else?
When the game isn’t fun - I guess I need to find different entertainment. I don’t expect to win every battle but I also don’t expect to have premature ends and lose multiple times when I am winning either

Hey Nancy, I’m sorry to hear that, and our support team has been notified of similar issues like yours. However, try the troubleshooting steps on this thread here and see if it helps with these problems: Lost a battle I was winning

If you’re still having issues after trying those steps, contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with some more information and your support key to assist them with the investigation.