Frustrated

I know it’s just a visual glitch but I’m mad because I was close to 3.5k and now I’ve lost trophies… In this exact picture allo should of been gone after I used short defence so it would of been 2-2Attacks disappeared and allo also apparently hit me with thagomizer :joy::joy::joy::joy: I closed off and re opened the game and it just said opponent wins

Hey NotSoInstinct, I’m sorry to hear that you’re still being affected by this issue, our team is aware, and they’re still investigating and seeing where the problem might be. If you have any more information, reach out to our team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and including any screenshots you have to assist them.

What is this support key? I am also encountering problem with GPS I d like to report.
It is as though the game memorizes only certain locations and when I walk or bicycle, when I am in vicinity, it always places me in those same locations.

Also, in some locations it sends me to a locations 3 kilometers away and it is consistently doing so.
At the moment I am using the most of it, so I walk 100 meters around my house, knowing that I will be transferred to 3 different locations.

But in reality, it makes playing really difficult. For the most strike towers, I have to walk few kilometers before I get to fight it, although I walk around at least 3 locations where one instance of those towers is placed.

The support key is at the bottom of the loading screen or tap your level once in the game and switch to settings.

Don’t post your key in the forums, even the bugs one, only use it in emails to support.

Hey Leonardo_Kelava, your support key is the 8 letter code located at the bottom of the loading screen when you launch the game, it can also be found in your Player Profile > Settings menu at the bottom left corner. However, it sounds like there could be an issue with the GPS setting on your device. Take a look at our FAQ here and see if it helps with your issue: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?p=all&s=troubleshooting
If the problem persists, reach out to our support team, and they’ll be happy to try and assist you further.