Ludia Forums

Fully 30- 60% Armored Team - Not the Best

Now having both turtles, I had enough creatures with a minimum of 30% armor to make up a well armored team. I lost to the first 2 real players and then lost to the AI. Then I won against the next AI and the next real player let me win.
My%20Team%2020191109
When going up against anyone with bypassing armor, I’m dead in the water as their teeth go through these like butter. The shields on these are pretty useless also.
Bypass-Armor
In the process, I did get a couple take downs per battle and considered purposely losing against the AI several times for 2 take downs per battle but my competitive spirit gets the best of me.

3 Likes

Curious as to how you like playing with Skoolasaurus @Oriondestiny. Mine is still sitting at 16. I kind of like the kit, but I was not sure how it played.

1 Like

I like how you have your various team themes and put them to battle. I have not tried that in the arena. But am tempted to try it.

I have tried it just once during a common/rare tournament. I only used raptors and fast birds in my team. And it was very fun. Super fast team that was good enough to win most battles.

1 Like

Skoola is what I call a novelty. It’s one of those that are good counter to certain other dinos. It’s one I like throwing on teams for fun like Entelodon who blows your opponents dino a face smack.

1 Like

Have you tried Diplovenator? That one definitely feels like a surgical tool. Would be great against certain chompers it seems. Again, mine sit benched at lvl 16.

1 Like

I have and like Diplovenator and usually put that one on my “winning teams” when I’m up for gaining trophy’s. I haven’t leveled it past 16 yet but plan to. I used that one on a team of creepy crawlers. This is from back in July.
Team%2020190720

1 Like