Ludia Forums

Fun Little Poll (-:

After getting a little bored of my current team and losing my motivation to play PvP, I decided today it was time for a little change-up in my team comp.

I made this fun little poll just to get opinions on what I should add to my team next. Whatever creature receives the most votes by the end of the week I will level to 26 by September 13th.

(Note, I have done a poll like this in the past exclusive to some people I know on discord, but to hear more views and opinions I decided to expand how many voters I would have)

Here is my current team comp if that would affect your vote. (The creature being removed for the creature selected by vote will be Indominus Rex)

Happy voting :grin:

4 Likes

Thyla isnt an option… I say Thyla. :wink:

1 Like

Spinocon. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

I am mainly doing this vote based upon the creatures I suggested in the survey (Megalonyx, Titanoboa Gen 2, Compsognathus Gen 2) As I’ve been wanting to use them for awhile and have been really fun to use while doing friendly matches with them.

I’ll definitely keep in mind adding Spinocon in the future though.

3 Likes

Alloraptor?

1 Like

Compy Gen 2 will be a funny addition, the are cute, annoying and can combo their Impact and Run with Rhino, Draco and Thyla.

2 Likes

Ohhhh, well in that case, Boa Gen2 is my pick.

1 Like

I’m not sure… Alloraptor is really bad currently because it can be tossed around by Ceramagnus, so I’m not sure if that’s really a viable option with what the arena is currently. Nonetheless Alloraptor is still my favorite raptor in the game and if Ceramagnus gets nerfed I might consider using it.

3 Likes

That was my exact thinking too :grin:

1 Like

Which hopefully cera will get nerfed in future updates. Btw what do you guys think will happen in 3.0?

1 Like

Yea I was going to suggest spinoconstrictor as well! But I would say compy g1 or 2!

1 Like