Ludia Forums

Funniest bug ever? What is wrong with this picture

Well I’m not sure how to reproduce this bug and I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.

I was tempted to see if I could cloak but against Magna I think not cuz I wanted to try to win. My DSR had zero cool down but I was unable to finish this battle anyway because after my Tryko died the battle just bugged out/froze completely so that was that. Lol…also I guess it’s relevant that I did use Erlidom before Tryko.

1 Like

I’ve had that happen when my Stegod was a indo

lol! could you cloak? THAT would be super funny. hahaha!!!

I could. Lol
I used to have a screen shot of it. Its posted in another topic, but I don’t know which one.

1 Like

So it isn’t just a visual glitch? The buttons shown actually carry out those actions?

Yes, its just with the wrong dino.
My Stegod did the animation for its shield when I cloaked (including sparkles for cloak) and DSR was the same animation for its rampage.

Whoa that would be so cool to see! …would freak the opposition out entirely though, lol…I’d lmao if I ever saw a tank go stealth.

2 Likes

I want to know what the opponent could see when Tryko or Stegod cloaks.

Well I’d hope they see what the other side sees…else the math on the attack types won’t add up at all so that throws strat out the window.

I had it go crazy once. Had the purple farts, and puratautus with indom stuff. Didn’t work, as I clicked, my game played the animation for the move it would’ve been, and showed I’d picked the same moves lol

1 Like

I saw purple farts once only…didn’t screenshot quickly enough…and another bug I hope they fix is with impact and run…whereby dinos that aren’t pinned don’t run! That sucks ass and has happened to me once…and happened to my opponent once. lol

I saw purple farts once only…didn’t screenshot quickly enough…and another bug I hope they fix is with impact and run…whereby dinos that aren’t pinned don’t run! That sucks and has happened to me once…and happened to my opponent once. lol

Stealth mode Tryko. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Clever girl…

2 Likes

Easy now support…we never put this thread up to give you any bright ideas…we struggling enough with stat boosts already. lol

2 Likes

Usually connection issues or leaky code cause the display issues. The buttons displayed are visual cues for the player. The code reacts to where you touched the screen, not what the button looked like so if the images of the buttons didn’t update the moves will still be correct for the dinosaur that is fighting. It would be like using an ability that has a 2 turn cooldown but something happens that results in the shaded out button not displaying. Internally the button is still on cooldown so trying to use it has no affect.

I remember there was a bug at one time that sometimes the buttons wouldn’t show up but if you touched the screen where the button was supposed to be your dinosaur would use the attack that was supposed to be there.

That’s hectic!