Funny things I've encountered in battles (Non-PVP)

So things I’ve encountered during non-PVP battles
#1. The AI kept swapping creatures all the time, once I’d do my attack it’d just swap in another creature
Never some it other than once so uh yeah
#2. Whenever I win, the creature does the victory animation but the creature that had fallen remains fallen and I can only see parts of my creature roaring and just a shaking body of a fallen creature (nice)
Seen this happen about 6-7 times
#3. No music during battles, Seen this happen more than 7 times but its kinda awkward with just some growling dinos and as they fall down without any intense music. Doesn’t bother me much but makes the battle kinda awkward a lot
#4. Getting multiple crits in a row, yes it’d seem like literal heaven for any high stake battle in PVP but Indom just slashing away at a Gen2 T rex and seeing that AI T rex struggle some much is kinda funny. Or maybe you taking down members of a flock each turn seems kinda nice, right?

Share your experiences of funny stuff happening during battles, whether it’d be PVP or AI

2 Likes

One time I used only epic creatures to kill a Diorajasaur, Nodopatotitan, Ardentismaximus, and a Parasaurthops. Got them all dead except for the Parasaurthops, which I had in killing range of my Entelochops. Misclicked and lost the battle…

1 Like

My spinotoraptor had 3 crits in a row even though it has a 5%

1 Like

Beating Course 11 stage 3 intermediate with a level 11 Ailurarctos

1 Like

Wow, 3 uniques vs all epics amazing how you could survive in that battle
unless you had high level epics which would make sense in how you could beat 3 of the creatures, all being a higher rarity

1 Like

Level 12 - 15. It was campaign. Also I killed a Testa with an Acrocanthosaurus.

1 Like

I killed a level 23 erlikospyx in campaign with my level 15 diplodocus
This was before 2.14

1 Like

I somehow used a Proceratosaurus to kill a Megalosuchus. I Have honestly no clue how since it was right after the classes update.

Speaking of Diplodocus kills, I have killed the following in one match without dying with my Diplodopolus.

Level 20 boosted Dakotanops.
Level 23 boosted Koola Gen 2