Ludia Forums

Further potential improvement

Thanks for updating code 19! This is great. As I was thinking about it, I would like to propose giving players the option to bypass spinning the prize wheel and just give me the prize right away.

I think it’s pretty clear that the prizes are determined prior to spinning, and this would help me, especially when trying to do some quick raptor training before the daily missions are over. :grin:

2 Likes

Yes! I hate having to wait on the prize wheel, especially when it’s a low end prize I’m getting. I’d love to see a few more packs awarded.
Also, I need more DNA!!

1 Like

Dear developers Jurassic World the Game Your game is simply wonderful but vsozhe est in etoy game a lot of weak dinosaurs Katori would have to create one selnee such as Tyrannosaurus, Spinosaurus, Alozavr, Giganotosaurus and Osobino Utahraptor its markups zhylatelno create one super-rare but possible and rare. These dinosaurs are very papular, and if you make them stronger then your game will only become better and more papular. I hope you enjoy listening. Your passionate fan is.