Ludia Forums

Fury bugs

This happens often

Cori’s turn is right before the enemies. She attacks with fury and the special to hit all enemies goes off and before the 2nd attack hits all enemies the turn swaps to the enemies and locks up the game. The attack animations take too long. Or the turn switches too fast before the attacks can complete. Forcing us to close app and restart. Annoying when it happens multiple times trying to complete a guild event. And even worse during a return event that doesn’t give the option to “continue” or “Leave” and lose all progress from the 4 room section. Please add like a 1-2 second delay when the turn swaps from our toons to the enemies to allow fury animations to complete.

Frozen after Cori with fury killed everything…

Hello Blazenkks. Would you mind reaching out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can look into this? Thank you!

My experience too.

2 Likes

My 2 week ban is over and still no real response from anyone official. The email I sent as you asked was shuffled to a back burner if not just flat out ignored after I received the boiler plate response of we will look into it with no follow ups… again support gets the grade of F.

1 Like

This has been reported repeatedly. It was actually fixed at one point but then reappeared, since when it is being ignored. I very much doubt it will ever get fixed.
This is a good game but unfortunately the customer support does not match the very high costs.

The problem isn’t with support. The processes and decisions made at a higher level have hamstrung the people we can interact with. The company isn’t interested in spending the time, effort and money on fixing the systemic issues.

1 Like