Ludia Forums

Fury Guardians Alliance has open spots

Fury Guardians Alliance
Hello folks. This alliance was forged a while ago, consists of a high and a medium level clan, Fury Guardians and Berking Mad Allies respectively, and it works a tad differently than the usual alliances or “families”. How so? The high level one is self-sufficient and a provider for the lower level one, not the other way around. Fury Guardians cares about its members and its allies, doesn’t see them as merely a means to an end. Join and check us out.

FURY GUARDIANS (9,10* CLAN) NEEDS A NEW MEMBER TO REPLACE A LOST ONE

Yes, that is right, Fury Guardians is now officially at the top. We rose on our own, having “fed” on nobody’s clan, in which accomplishment we’re possibly the only ones here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Our clan needs a shiny new member of about 6000 BP to help us with a 10-star. We are looking for someone dedicated that would use all energy and notify the clan - both in discord and clan chat - for any need to be absent. Must know English.

Please state your game ID below if interested. Or pm me.

BERKING MAD ALLIES (5,6*CLAN) IS RECRUITING AS WELL

And these are our associates. After dealing with connectivity issues from the side of its leader, we can finally recruit again! The clan is winning against 5-stars currently, struggling against 6-stars, and looking for a few English speaking fellas with teams ~ 3500 BP. Those interested, contact me and I’ll provide the leader with your game IDs and codes.

Come on, there’s still life with bugs. Our clans are waiting!

Join “Fury Guardians” if:
-> you’re a high level warrior (BP>6000)
-> want your elite clan to show understanding to real life and stuff
-> want our awesome chests (lvl 10)

Join “Berking Mad Allies” if:
-> you’re about 3500 BP
-> you need to grow (but under the same BP)
-> you’re a player who wants to catch his/her breath in a less demanding clan