Fuse system: are you kidding me ludia?

somebody in ludia knows tendinitis?
:frowning:

4 Likes

4k DNA, that’s cute.

9 Likes

There is an automatic clicker app that works great! It does not stop so be careful not to evolve the ones you don’t want to. This is the one I’ve been using.
20190525_054023

7 Likes

That’s a big pic lol

not about the long fusing time. about 10s. ON MAGNA. didn’t unlock this week. even w/30 attempts on irritator.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear :pensive: the 10 fuses should only apply to rares and epics. 20+ for legendaries and uniques. Been there and understand the frustration. There should be a set amount per dino per level instead of the huge variance in dna required.

7 Likes

The auto clicker is still pretty great for suchotator and others though :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

nice :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Same nearly all 10’s… now I’m 60/250 on Magna. This 10 fuse is really bad. I hate to get so much dna just to get 10. At least vip should not get 10’s or just remove them already.

1 Like

This is one of the reasons I stopped using Suchie on my team or leveling it, takes way too long.

Why does the game not have a batch fuse feature? Like you type the number of fuses and it does them all at once and takes the chunk of DNA and coins in one go.

2 Likes

It has always been irritating 10’s especially (I think more so) when trying to create legendary and unique hybrids.

Making 20 rather than 10 the lowest you can get might be a good addition to the VIP account.

2 Likes

I can live with 10s on legendaries… its not ideal or fun gameplay, but its not like uniques.

Their is nothing quite as soul crushing to get 5 consecutive 10 fuses on something like ankytro or dilourano then get another 10 fuse on the unique.

Its an extra soul crusher when your realize you can raise your dino easily and more effectively by applying even just earned boosts.

3 Likes

Me: yeah 7 pops on tryko
Ludia: 10,10,10,10,10,10,20 there you go^^

1 Like

I’d like an improvement in fuses for VIP. That would might make me book it again (cancelled after 1.7 and don’t miss it at all).

But 20 instead of 10 is far to powerful, I think.

Maybe just an improvement like with batteries and range. Lift the chance for better fuses by a third.

1 Like

Just wait until you go from L29 to L30 … 25,000 is a lot of 10s …

3 Likes

Why would this be too powerful? I’d agree if I was saying 50 but 20 would be fine.

I think min 20 for VIPs would get them a lot of new sign-ups

4 Likes

I did get a 50 as the last fuse when I needed 50 on erlikospyx. I almost fell over!

2 Likes

Because it statistically would cut the amount of grindtime, fusecoins, fuseDNA in half, which I think would be to much.

Don’t get me wrong - I would be VIP again straight away, but I think it’s to much and not something Ludia would do.

Lowering the chances of a 10 by xx% would be more reasonable. But - on the other hand - you would’nt really be able to tell and people would still complain about “all the 10s” - so, I don’t have an easy answer on how to improve fusing for VIPs.

In the setting you can program an end time or duration and click delay :slight_smile:

1 Like