Ludia Forums

Fuses! New trick guarantees DNA no less than a

Screenshot_20190104-104033_JW%20Alive

I know, that was mean.

What are you all doing to try and get that big fuse?

•I wait for Suchotator to flick her tongue :yum:

Purrolyth, she has to look me in the eyes. She acts like she is about to cross the street safely. She looks to her left, then to her right, turns her face towards me with her mouth wide open and :bomb::boom:

17 Likes

Damn…you got me there…i wait for my Utasino to tilt her head just midly to a side…just veeeeery mildly…gave me two 50s in a row…just kidding, dunno if that is what it did but i did get two 50s out of it once :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s definitely worth a try for me!!

1 Like

I just mindlessly pound the fuse button.

10 Likes

Honestly, people doubt me but there does seem to be little tricks that help. I hit fuse just as Indom starts ti shake his head and I never get a 10. On most dinos I count to 8 Mississippi before hitting fuse and I almost never get a 10

1 Like

I tap the base of the tail of my Gorgosuchus and if she leaps up really high that means she’s excited so I hit the fuse button then

3 Likes

I tell the game to give me a 100… then I remind the game that a 100 has two zeroes, not one. :grin:

I don’t know if it helps or not, but it seems like waiting for a couple seconds before pressing the button I see fewer 10’s.

2 Likes

I feel like big fuses and small fuses have a tendency to stick together. If I start getting too many 10s I’ll switch to a lesser hybrid (hi there, purrolyth), and switch back when I get 30 or above. Hard to say if it really works or if it’s just wishful thinking, but I’ve got over half my diloracheirus because of it.

1 Like

click bait!!!

5 Likes

I expect a 10. Anything more is a bonus

8 Likes

there are certain dinos that i believe you can time certain movements and that has given me better fuses.

1 Like

this works for me as well.

let me know when you wanna try.

3 Likes

like spino/irex for example. their foot movement is the same and match others aswell. when you first open up spinotosuchus you will notice he steps first with his right foot, then left. then he steps back with his right, steps back with his left. his very next move is when i tap fuse. right when he picks his right foot up again to step foward. that has usually given me great fuses

spinotosuchus
irex
thor
allison
tryostronix
suchotator ( i usually speed tap him though) takes way to long

4 Likes

with diloracherius i wait for him to squeeze his right toes together. i time it and try to hit fuse just as he squeezes them together.

diloracherius
erlidominus
diorajasaur

1 Like

If I stand on my head while fusing I get 90 every time! You have to be careful though when you are trying to go from 25 to 26 allosaurus! I usually pass out 1/4 of the way!

4 Likes

No wonder I passed out! You don’t fuse an allosaurus!

1 Like

i hold my phone upside down but i get alot of 01’s :expressionless:

6 Likes

I press the fuse button ^^

3 Likes

I thought it was just me that did this craziness. Seems to work or at least I think it works, so I’ll keep looking for the sweet spot in the movement pattern to get no more 10’s … or less anyway.

1 Like

Well obviously it should be tested for scientific purposes. That’s the only way to prove a theory.

2 Likes