Ludia Forums

Fusing: Clarification on amount of DNA rewarded

Hey guys!

I have been wondering if anyone else has noticed and if yes, do you have any idea about the following:

When fusing for a hybrid dino, every time you fuse, you spend (50 / 200 etc) DNA of the 2 dinos to gain a random amount of the hybrid DNA. Now what I’ve noticed is that a few times I would be getting consistently and significantly more DNA rewarded compared to other times. However, I have not been able to pinpoint when/why.

Usually i`d be getting a random number of 10/20/30/40, but i had a few streaks where I was getting always 30-70 range. Then the next time for the same hybrid i get again the lower numbers rng

Anyone any clue?

I think it’s a confirmation biais. I fused a lot of dinosaurs and I never see what you describe. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don’t. To create indominus I fused 50 t-rex with 500 raptor to only get 10 a lot of time but I also got 60 once. That’s the way luck works in these kind of games

You’re just lucky :stuck_out_tongue:

You can get the answer of it here: https://jurassic-world-alive.wikia.com/wiki/Hybrid
Help us make it better!
Thank you