Ludia Forums

Fusing Monolorhino - Luck as expected :(

Pictures say everything …

4 Likes

13 fuses for 180 DNA on a unique. Sounds about right by Lydia standards :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

10 fuses … 9x were 10s. Got 1x 50 else I would be just crying quietly.

Oh sorry I added together the two pictures where you still had Rhino DNA. Heck I mean 10 fuses and you got 180? That’s generous by their standards

2 Likes

Ya lucky bugger I’ve gotten out of the incubators only smilodon and mammoth which I have soo much. And only found three rhino and they are hard to dart anyway hope you unlock it soon I really wanna see it

1 Like

You’re having better luck with it than I did on Zorion. Lol

2 Likes

So how far are ya now

Still same, trying to reach 200 DNA for a fuse only through FIP (even dinos were all 9x darted when I posted this thread) :frowning:

Yeah im 15 fuses in and only have 200 dna. I wonder how long monolorhino will be offered as the daily dino. I hope we dont get screwed over and have it changed on monday because of that extra week of blue we got last month

I’ve got bad news for you.

Ya but blue give that for almost two extra weeks

Like they could just made the normal length of one month

Well thanks for confirming that. Luckily i got a 40dna fuse last night. Now and just 100 Woolly Rhino to unlock Monolorhino

1 Like

Lucky :four_leaf_clover: I got 1,000 dna I need

1 Like

Awesome! On the last day too lol

2 Likes

Good going.

Btw since last update I found lots of Wooly Rhinos in the wild. Sitting now at 3K+ Rhino DNA :slight_smile:

I have never seen a wild woolly rhino

It’s L4 locked down about 75% of people probably will never see it

Wow. You were lucky then! :stuck_out_tongue:
I got 50 out of 5 fuses on my magna :laughing:
Again!!! :rage:

3 Likes

Try fusing at a different time of the day. Traditionally night time has given me crap fuses. But if you get a good fuse its a really good one and they come in waves as well.