Ludia Forums

Game Breaking Bug with new Silverhand

I got the new calliope silverhand and went to try it out. I was facing a bot in PvP and it triggered. The bot was to act next and it just counted down to 0 and didn’t do anything. I waited several minutes before force closing app and reopening. Now the game is just stuck on “Restoring game in progress…” so I can’t access the game at all.

OK. It allowed me back in. I think I will unequip the item though!

Thanks for letting us know about this, BennyMac. If this continues to happen, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key. It’d really help our team out! :slight_smile:

I won’t be able to help because I’m not going to use that item anymore unless I hear this is fixed.

@Ned here is some more info. In challenge mode I used cori to get fortune and fury on calliope. Which summoned 2 duplicates instead of 1. After killing the boss the game also froze.

Stuck on this screen for 5 min before I closed the game

@Ned is there a way to resolve this? I have been stuck in a “restoring game in progress” screen for nearly an hour now after my opponent had Calliope use this in a Battle. Thanks

@Ned quick update: I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and all seems to be working again. Hoping the bug gets fixed and/or there’s a more elegant way to resolve this soon. Thanks.

Same issue here… won a battle with 2xCali in the team and the game was stuck. After closing and restarting it now is stuck at “restoring battle” screen.

Something similar just happened to me against another player that had Cori. Also locked out atm.

Cheers
Rab

Thanks, everyone! I’ll forward this information to our team.

Thanks Ned … just fought a battle with someone who used it now locked out … I knew I was in trouble and hoped he knew not to do it.