Ludia Forums

Game bug

The board froze still happen

1 Like

Hey BA_t_T, could you send that screenshot over to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can investigate further? If you could include your support key and the information on which stage this happened on, it’d be really helpful.

Thanks!

1 Like

This game freeze bug has made itself known to us more than a few times, and it occurs both in regular/special quests and clan battles. I am not happy, my clan is not happy. We keep losing clan energy from time to time. Because the bug makes it so we can not do anything but flee the battle.

So, I ask that you guys from ludia take a good look into what @BA_t_T is reporting here, and find a quick solution - like you did for other gamebraking bugs.

1 Like

By the way, battles don’t load twice anymore and ghosts are fully dealt with, but it still takes some time for the dragons and tiles to appear.

I agree with featherwing. We did Lise Alpha battles because of IT…

1 Like

As a member of Featherwings clan i fully support this complaint and i hope that Ludia will look at our complaint about the bug ,
This bug holds our clan back as a whole and keeps us from progressing :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks Sammy :slight_smile:

1 Like