Game bugs

I just leveled up in the battle arenas now in arena 4. I got a one time offer incubator went to click on it and it dissapeared. Now cant get it :angry:.
Also when in battle arenas the game glitches and the fighting actions dissapear has happened numerous times !!

Hey Harper, I’m sorry to hear that you couldn’t take advantage of the special offer in the game. I understand how disappointing that would have been. The special offer will disappear when you leave the game. For this reason, we recommend our players play the game on a stable internet connection and have a valid method of payment connected to their account because these offers will appear again in the future.

Players on the game have been having this similar issue, and this thread could be helpful to you.

You can find the thread here:

I know that having a problem with the battle Arena can be frustrating. I would like you to please try these quick troubleshooting steps that could fix your issue.

1. Do not run any other applications in the background while using Jurassic World Alive.
  2. If you are on a WiFi connection, select your device settings > WiFi, and then tap your network to forget it. Then reconnect to your WiFi network.
  3. Please go to your device’s Settings, and turn off your data connection. Then, turn your connection back on.
    Doing this may stabilize your connection.
  4. Force close the app and then immediately relaunch.

If none of these steps are helpful, our support team would be more than glad to take a look at your account. If you can contact them here support+forums@ludia.com with your Support Key, they can assist you.