Game crash after one time offer

I spent 1350 bucks on a 1 time incubator offer after leveling up to the next arena, as I opened it my game crashed. When I logged back in where my bucks were missing but no incubator issued is there a way to get the incubator or get a refund for my bucks?

Hey Arran_campbell, reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they could see if the contents you purchased were added to your account or not. If you had already reached out to our team, avoid sending in another email before they get a chance to reply because it might reset your position in their queue.

Thanks for your help

The forums@ludia.com isn’t receiving mail keeps coming back as undeliverable

---- Ned wrote ----

Ned

Support

August 13
Hey Arran_campbell, reach out to our support team at
support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they could see if the contents you purchased were added to your account or not. If you had already reached out to our team, avoid sending in another email before they get a chance to reply because it might reset your position in their queue.

Hey Arran_campbell, make sure that you include the full email address support+forums@ludia.com when you’re trying to contact our support team.

I hope this helps!