Ludia Forums

Game crashed mid-battle

Is there any recourse for losing my loot if the game crashes or freezes mid-battle? It did it to me on a regular level a while back and I lost 7 bolts, and it just did it again on an egg quest for 5 bolts. Every bolt is precious right now so I hate that they were wasted!

Is it a crash where the screen is slightly dark? If you turn on auto for a few seconds it will unfreeze in 10 seconds or so and you can then turn auto off

The first time it just froze with the wild dragons still moving but I couldn’t move any tiles. It does that often but comes back to life after a few seconds usually. I gave it a couple minutes then had to just closed it out. Second time the game just closed out completely on its own right in the middle of a battle.

Definitely contact support, they may give you energy back if they confirm. Also, of it doesn’t close the game, try hitting auto button to revive it. This is a known issue since before last two updates so hopefully they are working on it

1 Like

Hey there, @Mama_Fury, I’m sorry to hear that you might have missed out on some loot - and also possibly wasted some energy in the process! Our support team would be glad to take a closer look at your account, so reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key in the email so that they can find you in their system faster.

Thank you John! I did email them but didn’t know about the key until after. I replied with the key, so hopefully they’ll get it?

1 Like

Awesome, we really appreciate that! If you replied in the same email thread, then our agents will get it. Thanks again! :smile:

Great! Thank you so much!