Ludia Forums

Game crashes after every arena battle

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Game crashes after every arena battle

Area is was found in: Arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1 - Start a battle in arena
Step 2 - Win or loose the battle
Step 3 - Game crashes after clicking to continue after the battle

How often does it happen: after every arena battle

What type of device are you using: Samsung Galaxy S7, Android 8.0.0

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Uninstalling the game and installing it again did not help.

Edit: this happens only in the arena. the game does not crash after a battle in a strike event.

Edit 2: I added the OS version

1 Like

I too am getting this. iPhone 6s latest os. Also when activating an incubator. I have never been able to watch speed up videos last patch and it seems to be linked.

Other IOS users in alliance also getting the same

Happens to me too, on latest ios

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: App crashes when I activate an incubator or after a battle

Area is was found in: N/A

Step 1- Press an incubator in the arena screen and when it starts counting down, the app crashes immediately.
Step 2 - Fight a battle in arena, when it ends the app crashes immediately
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Every time

What type of device are you using: Tested on both my iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone XR

Reinstalled the app, it is still happening sometimes when I perform the above actions.

I’m sorry to hear that, Primogenitor. There are some troubleshooting steps from our FAQ here that might help with your issue:

If you’re still having problems after trying those steps, do not hesitate to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and our team can take a closer look.

Hey Ned
I get the very same problems. I have posted two bug reports about the game crashing after a battle and freezing after activation an incubator. These problems did not occur before 1.11.
Cheers

BiG LOL i try on 4 devices,
at all (after reboot) this game turns off, thanks a lot for another messed up super updates and dinosaurs nerves that have had too good statistics in recent months, the rat geniuses have spoiled the second time …

It happens to me as well iPhone XS Max

Okay, just checked today, after I fought 2 battles, 1 AI, 1 vs a real person the game just stopped letting me battle, it crashes whenever I get matched with someone.

This problem did not exist on 1.10, it is caused by this new update, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled and am using the latest iOS version, same issue is happening.

My iOS is current. My iPhone is a 10X. Game instantly shuts down after every Arena Battle. It did not do this before 1.11 update. I closed my phone and re-booted but it did not help. I also believe it is a bug.

I have the same problem on iPhone XR

Bug Description: crash/minimize

Area is was found in: clicking battle icon and it after battle sometimes opening incubator also

Step 1- battle
Step 2 - win or lose anytime after battle I crash or minimize and have too reload game each time
I can click on battle icon and crash a lot of times also… immediately minimize and then obviously reload
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
Every time I battle half the time I open incubators and clicking battle icon
What type of device are you using:iPhone xr iOS 13.3

Post in bugs with video

Bug Description: crash/minimize

Area is was found in: clicking battle icon and it after battle sometimes opening incubator also

Step 1- battle
Step 2 - win or lose anytime after battle I crash or minimize and have too reload game each time
I can click on battle icon and crash a lot of times also… immediately minimize and then obviously reload
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
Every time I battle half the time I open incubators and clicking battle icon
What type of device are you using:iPhone xr iOS 13.3

Battle crash/minimize YouTube video too see just the battle crash I’ll try and catch incubator and battle icon crash