Game crashes in Inventory

Can anybody reproduce what happens in my animal inventory (I’m sure this is not the correct name for it)?
I own several Tyrannosaurus Rex and Tyrannosaurus Rex 2nd Gen.
If I tap on one of them in the inventory and then on the other direct after that my game crashes.

1 Like

I am able to duplicate this crash.

If I tap on either Tyrannosaur and then something else, the game is fine. If I tap on either generation of Tyrannosaur and then the other, the game pauses; the little screen to the right where the animated dinosaur should be is blank (the gold background is there), and then, after a second or so, the game crashes.

1 Like

Hello Tommi, can you write a ticket to support+jurassicworld@ludia.com with your support key.

2 Likes

That is exactly what happenes to me. I just don’t have the means to describe it so elaborate as you did.

By the way, I wrote a ticket, although I never received an answer to my last one where I described the problem with dino deals in the trade harbor for 99,999,999 coins.

2 Likes

I duplicated this crash on android. Exactly as described. Looked at trex and animation was fine. Clicked on trex gen 2. Nothing was where animated dino should be and game crashed straight out.

2 Likes

My game also likes to crash while I’m collecting mods. It has not such an obvious pattern like the other issue but it happens three or four times a day.

Update on my ticket, I did not even receive an acknowledgement until now.

2 Likes

Mine crashes the same way! Cool find.

1 Like