Ludia Forums

Game crashes on startup

Is anyone else having trouble starting the game today? I get the Ludia screen for a fraction of a second and then it closes.

I’d submit a ticket, but I can’t see my support key…

1 Like

Same here, and with my guildies too :-/

2 Likes

Yes, I am having this same problem and I tried starting the app on multiple devices and reinstalling it too. It crashes in just a few seconds after the logo is displayed. Something happened in the last 12 hours.

Same here. On IOS.

1 Like

It looks like it’s only iOS

1 Like

I have the same problem - unable to even start the app. I see the opening screen and then it crashes.

Tried re-installing, re-started my phone but it didn’t work. Am using iOS too.

same here, IOS too :rage:

1 Like

Yup. Me too. I looked it up and apperently FB is causing several iOS apps to crash. https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/10/21319784/ios-apps-crashing-spotify-tiktok-pinterest-tinder-facebook-sdk-certification-issue

1 Like

App crashes on startup, unable to see support key.

I can open the app again! Thanks for the quick response!

1 Like
1 Like

Still have issue whit the game. Now I’m able to open the app but i have a mesaage “unable to find the server” code error 222

Edit: now I’m able to log but I lost all my progress

Same here. I tried to unistall/reinstall but still same issue.

Well actually good now. Thank you!

The game now starts on my iOS, but I’ve also lost all my progress. It’s now showing a different key. Any way to restore my old game?

1 Like

Hey Denis_Richard, was your previous game linked to your Facebook or Google Play account? If so, please try reconnecting to them in the in-game Settings menu.

If you need help, please email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com, with your support key if you have it available.

Thanks!

Hi Ned. No, my game wasn’t previously linked to any other app. And I can’t see my previous key any longer.

That’s alright, Denis_Richard.

Once our team receives your email, they’ll be sure to try their best to assist you with the information that they have. :slight_smile: