Ludia Forums

Game crashes to load screen at launch

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: crash

Area is was found in: launch of game

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Tap JWA icon from home screen.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Every time since I woke up 6:30am eastern time.

What type of device are you using: Apple iPhone 7

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

From a fresh launch tap the game icon.
You see the logo.
The game then crashes to the home screen.
Now instead of crashing to home screen to flashes between a black screen and off black colored screen. I have to close app by double clicking home button and swiping up because pressing home button doesn’t do it.

2 Likes

This issue is also happening for me on iOS I’m using an iPhone XS so would appear it’s across the whole iOS platform

The same is happening to me and I’ve also made a post about it, hopefully this issue gets resolved very soon

It is happening with me too. It seems to be an iOS issue.

It’s happening here too. I deleted app and reinstalled too. No luck.

Same here.

Same here, rebooted and nothing.

Loads of member are saying same thing in my alliance. All on iPhone. I’m on Android with no issues so definitely an Apple problem

Same problem, iOS 13.5.1 on iPhone XS & iPad mini 4. All iOS members of my alliance are locked out.

1 Like

The problem seems to be with the GameCenter. Any game that is linked to it doesn’t open.

Did you try logging out and back into Game Center?

I just tried logging out and back in to Game Center, same issue

1 Like

Nothing changed.

1 Like

I don’t think it is a game center issue. Other games are working ok. Log in and out doesn’t worked for me too.

Yeah I stayed logged out of mine, I have it linked to Facebook so definitely not game center

Also happening to me on ios

I’m having the same issue on iOS!!! I can’t get into my game and I don’t want my alliance to boot me because I can’t communicate!

Same here on iPad.
It’s fine on Android

Same here. iPhone :frowning:

It‘s a Facebook SDK issue

3 Likes