Ludia Forums

Game Crashing Help

Hey guys,new here from india playing this game from 3 months but it keeps crashing can anyone help me pls😶

5 Likes

Go to apps and go to Android Webview.

Uninstall updates for android webview.

This solved the constant crashing after updating the security patch for me.

Also welcome to the forums

5 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, from a fellow Indian. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

It’s not working don’t know why,Any other option😐

2 Likes

Do you mean it keeps kicking you out? That’s unsolvable, one of the unique features of the game

2 Likes

Yup it keeps kicking out😐.After 1-2 mins everytime.

2 Likes

Hi @Abhay_Mishra welcome to the forum and to help you.first use the trusty uninstall reinstall method and if that doesn’t work I kept restarting my device every time it crashed and it worked hope this helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you happen to use Jio? I use jio and have had this problem couple times (on iOS tho), it might be due to bad network quality because whatever I try it just won’t work more than a minute, but the next day it will be fine for some reason.

Be patient and see if it works after restarting tomorrow, if it doesn’t work even by tomorrow afternoon then I am sorry, I think we might be having different issues

3 Likes

Yup,I use jio mate😐,it opens and then suddenly closes after 1 minute.

2 Likes

Then we might have the same problem, just leave the game be for today, keep trying multiple times tomorrow, it should hopefully work then.

3 Likes

Another thing you can do is go to this link Ludia Support[Ludia support for ios jtwg]

1 Like

Sometimes it starts for 2-3 minutes ,then again closes.

2 Likes

I have sent a email about this issue hopefully they will help😄

2 Likes

Good idea glad you told us your problem were always here to help!!!

2 Likes

All the best, Abhay! Hope your issue gets resolved soon.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone,hope for the best🤗

5 Likes

Is nokia 2.1 will run jw or not.

Welcome to forum @Abhay_Mishra :sunglasses:

1 Like

Boss is nokia 2.1 will run this game or not because it keeps crashing.

this has happened with me before … trying to restart the device, turn it off or on, free up space where tomorrow awaits.