Ludia Forums

Game crashing jw the game

My game keeps crashing im on a iphone 7 and i tried to reinstall but same thing everytime i install it works for few secs , dinos dont appear and then crashes and after that everytime i try to open the game it crashes immediately

Iphone game crashing

Hey Filip_Zielinski, I’m sorry to hear that reinstalling the game didn’t help with the game crashing. There are many reasons on why this might be happening. However, our FAQ here has some additional troubleshooting steps that could help: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-the-game/?s=troubleshooting&f=why-did-my-game-close-unexpectedly&p=all
If you’re still having issues after looking through our FAQ, email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they’ll be happy to try and help you as well.

Same here, after waiting for three days, i got their reply. Which is basically some accounts got corrupted somehow.
Is not possible to fix but instead create a new account, and ask them ti migrate your previous supportykey to the new one.

After that, another Three days where i am still waiting for them to do this migration,

Same thing happened to me. I was told that only resources would be added to the new account. So buildings, creatures, level, DNA center would all be gone. Only thing you have proof of purchase of will be added to the new account. I’m cancelling VIP subscription and just waiting to see if it’s fixed in the next update.

I tried all the things but non didnt work can u migrate my account to a another or some please cause nothing is working

I’m sorry to hear that the troubleshooting steps didn’t help @Filip_Zielinski. If you could reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, our team would be happy to try and assist you further with this.