Ludia Forums

Game crashing repeatedly/Fallfest training pack unbuyable

I’m on a Samsung Galaxy S10e, Android 11, and I’ve only been playing for a couple weeks. The last few days to a week, the game has been crashing a lot. At first it was only on startup (it might take half a dozen attempts to get the game to launch successfully), but now it’s sometimes crashing during gameplay after having been fine for a while. I’ve “lost” a few battles this way. The screen freezes, sometimes I hear multiple types of background music playing at once, and the next time I tap the screen, the app closes.

On a probably-unrelated note, the “Ultimate Fallfest Training Pack” doesn’t show a price for me, just a blank blue button. Pressing it doesn’t do anything.

2 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear that you are having those issues with your game, Kituski89. If you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com, our team would be more than happy to try and assist you.

If you have your support key, please include it in the email as well.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I have been having a lot of issues as well. Today I defeated 7 creatures and it wouldn’t load the next battle, so I closed the app and tried again- buy it bumped me down to 4 creatures defeated