Ludia Forums

Game Crashing with just my account

Game keeps crashing on any device i try specifically with just my account. The second it loads it all freezes. Others can log onto there account and have no issuse when i log onto to mine it will automatically freeze on any device. Think my account has a bug that im unable to reset/fix. Help please.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that is happening with your account @zarosranqe. Could you contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can see what the issue might be and try to get you back into the game asap? If you have your support key, it’ll be helpful if you included it in the email as well.

I’m having an issue with one of our accounts as well. Was just able to complete my first battle of the tournament. The rest all froze, or timer stayed at 0. I would have to restart the game and the screen would come up saying opponent won.

I’m having the same problem too- I’ve been unable to play for 2 days now… I have contacted support twice now. Has anyone gotten help from them yet?

Hey M_C, I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to play the game for the past 2 days. If you had already contacted our support team, it might take some time for their investigation and for them to get back to you. Once they get a chance to review your ticket, I’m sure they’ll try to respond back to you as soon as they can and help you get back onto the game.