Game does not load after update

Hi, I have updated JWA today (v 2.16.31) and it now hangs when loading at either 16/31 or 28/31.
iPhone SE
iOS: 15.5
Thanks

1 Like

The game now reaches 31/31 but then hangs.

2 Likes

a couple in my alliance had issues with crapple products they reinstalled over the top and it fixed it

I downloaded the update over 48 hrs ago and haven’t been able to play since :frowning: It starts up to certain points, even up to the map sometimes, and then freezes & quits out entirely. I have mailed support twice but no response except an automated message to say they will respond as soon as they can. I have iOS 15.5 on iPhone 12 Pro Max with over 350GB free space so not sure what’s going wrong.

after a hint of another guy in my alliance with same issue I deleted and reinstalled the App AGAIN. And this time it worked, it loads and I can play.

So I log in it loads for about 1 min (about 2x as long as it normally does), and then about another min later my game just freezes, I can’t do anything.
Please fix this Ludia/JamCity.

1 Like

So this is now day 3 whereby the game is unplayable. It freezes as soon as it opens or within the first 15th seconds of opening…
Is this being fixed, is there already a fix?

Game will not load after the 8pm coin reset eastern time. Stuck at 30/31

I’m on iPhone 7

Turned phone off and back on. Doesn’t work. Worked fine before reset.

Others in my alliance have the issue. My wife doesn’t. She is on Android.

3 Likes

Same issue happen now, even uninstall and reload

3 Likes

Same thing happening here

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Same here. Game dont load further than 30/31

Hope theres a fix asap

2 Likes

Me too.

10 characters

2 Likes

Same. Houston, we have a problem.

3 Likes

yep same here and everyone in the alliaance so far
who tripped over the server plug :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

On top of it not working the green drops are barely anywhere. Then of course it’s just the flock that’s in the wild when you do find them. :roll_eyes: typical when there’s exclusives under drops.

5 Likes

Same thing happening in Charlotte NC USA

2 Likes

Same here. Stuck at 30/31

3 Likes

@moderators

Whoever merged my thread, this is NOT the same issue as “game won’t load after update.”

This issue started TONIGHT after coin reset.

8 Likes

Stuck at 30/31 also

3 Likes