Ludia Forums

Game doesn't load after 2.9 update (24 HOURS LATER, still no fix, we are disappointed Ludia)

Game is stuck on 1/30 and I’m on android.
Ingame Name: Nighty200

Edit: Still no fix.

29 Likes

Hey Nighty_201, if you had already updated to the latest version, could you please try closing/relaunching your game?

Yes, doesnt work. I think other people have the same problem, i dont know if this is only for android or ios

5 Likes

I’m sorry that didn’t work, Nighty_201. If you haven’t already, could you please try restarting your device as well?

If you are still having trouble loading into the game after restarting your device, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com.

Same Issue, stuck at 1/30 on my Ipad. On an old ipad everything workes fine. I deleted and reinstalled the app on the not working device

1 Like

Same issue on 2 android devices here, stuck at 1/30. Tried restarting device & uninstalling/reinstalling, neither helped.

2 Likes

Same here lol

2 Likes

And same issue here. Stuck on 1/30 forever. Android latest version, deleted, reinstalled, restarted wifi, mobile data… Nothing works. Help us please!!! @Ned

2 Likes

It seemes the game can not connect to the game center

I’ve forwarded the reports to our team! :mag:

1 Like

I’m also stuck on 1/30. Reinstalled the game several times… Restarted my phone etc…

2 Likes

Same issue here. Stuck at 1/30 after reinstalling, restarting etc. Android

1 Like

same here the game remains at 1/30 iphone X

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM

1 Like

I found the SOLUTION. Download the Update since the PlayStore.

Hey everyone, if you are currently having loading issues getting in the game, could you please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com? It’d really help our team out.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Same problem. But my husbands account works :pensive:

1 Like

I have updated with playstore, or what Update Do you mean?

1 Like

Just download the latest version of the game, but if that’s don’t work for you after download, it’s an other problem.
For me just downloading from the playstore solved the problem.

I downloaded the game from the App Store and it has this problem. Sounds like lots of people have the same issue.

2 Likes