Ludia Forums

Game Dont Work,, My phone is Xiaomi Redmi note 4 ,, 3gb ram,

Hello there,
There are problems in the game.
I click the screen, but nothing happens.
The touch screen does not work.
Touch or options have problems? if you want ı have video?

does not work for me in bluestack…………

Hey Roger_Perez, our team won’t be able to provide support for games downloaded or used through third-party apps. If possible, could you try downloading the game from your app store and see if you’re still having this issue? Usually, the game freezing is caused by too many actions or animations happening on the screen and closing any other background apps you have opened could help the game run more smoothly. If you’re still having issues after downloading the game through the app store, please feel free to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

hello, download the game from the android play store, official on my phone, I have no open applications, I have reinstalled the game several times, my phone is Xiaomi Redmi note 4 and the game does not work for me.

I have 3gb of ram in my telephene, and I close all applications and the game is still frozen.

Try downloading it on my computer, in the official play store, to see if the game is the problem, my pc has the following configuration,

i7 6th *
32gb ram ddr4
6gb msi video card
128gb ssd.
etc.

The resurgence of mema, works perfectly, but this game does not work for me, I’m a big fan of the series.

I’m having issues on my phone as well as I can’t use the different sections on my panel