Game down? 10/4/20201

Cannot logg on right now, I use Facebook at my log on method, but it will not go pass the first screen, of log on method.

It goes to a gray screen i have never seen ebfore, before bumping back to the first screen to select my method. Anyone else having issues like this?

I have reported it already, but figured i would see if more are getting hit.

5 Likes

Hello!
We are aware that Facebook is having issues. We hope it gets resolved shortly. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

I’m being told there are lots of players with the same problem. Personally I can’t log on using mobile data. Only WiFi. Not sure if these are connected tho

I can login using Google , but having issues with Facebook login

No, this is more facebook directly. Data vs wifi is more your phone.

Management commented that facebook log ins are having issues.

1 Like

Thank you, admin. Been banging my head against a wall for an hour trying to figure it out.

1 Like

Is there another way to log in. E.g. Username password

1 Like

Yeah it’s happening to me too

Yeah,same with me

All who use Facebook login are unable to log into the game

Facebook happens to be down so those accounts linked through Facebook cannot login.

1 Like

Not just US, it’s a worldwide issue

1 Like

Cantt login either and I use Facebook

1 Like

I’m not quite sure how I did it, but my account was linked to both Google and Facebook so I just logged in with the Google. Unfortunately I have no clue how to do that with the wife so she’s out of luck

Now Google Play isn’t logging in the game. I don’t use Facebook

Can’t log in due to Facebook outage

1 Like

Same thing for me! Only have my Google account and never registered my Facebook account, yet, I cannot log either… Strange.

Is it possible that we take the tournament rewards tomorrow morning because it’s already past 12am here and Facebook isn’t working yet?? Ludia please allow us to take the box after some hours :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Not just Facebook ! There are others on this thread that do not use Facebook as a log in that are having the same issue, I am one of them! Looks like I may have lost EVERYTHING!

I login via Google and it’s fine for me. Any Google issues may just be a coincidence.