Game Format Suggestions

I’m just sticking to formatting changes here.

1. Some way of displaying my device’s battery indicator in-game. The game’s a bit of a battery vampire & if PoGo can do it…
  2. A simple compass or North indicator in the map. There’s nothing to indicate direction other than the device’s directional indicator, which is error-prone. I live in a suburban area with a grid street layout, it’s difficult to figure out which direction to go sometimes.
  3. I like the battle comment feature but the icon is too small on my phone. I usually like to say “Well played” after a good battle, but my finger can’t hit the icon. Please increase the icon size, maybe make it transparent during battle so it doesn’t disrupt the graphics too much.

PS- just one playing suggestion, please program the Battle “bots” to do something other than that useless swapping when down to the last two creatures.

4 Likes

also a sign in what local area your in

8 Likes

Oh man if there were boundaries on the map that showed which local area you were in and when you change areas… AMAZING

6 Likes

If you’re fighting bots for an arena incubator, I always thought the swap fest at the end was so you’re guaranteed to win an incubator. I could be wrong, but other bots in strike events don’t do it so that’s what I figured was going on.

I’ve had it happen a couple times in strike events. I think it’s just lazy programming.

Just take the easy win. :roll_eyes:
You want tough battles? Fight real players in the arena :muscle:

2 Likes

no point on easy wins this way. better give us free incubators through inbox then.
:thinking:

1 Like

Free level 30 Tryko please :roll_eyes:

The bots are already usually levels below my creatures & using no strategy whatsoever. The swapping maneuver just delays the inevitable & it’s annoying.

“If pogo can do it…"

Pogo has done a lot more than JWA.

1 Like

& somehow without making it play-to-win :thinking:

1 Like

i have to mention that icon is too close my creature’s first move. it gives me a risk to touch basic move instead of sending an emoji.

1 Like

Also an easy fix.

Wanted to add: The Waiting For Opponent always shows a 2 minute countdown but it times out at after 1. Meanwhile I’ve never had a response after 30 seconds anyways. The timer could stand to be shortened.

1 Like

yep, we had some threads about it too…