Ludia Forums

Game freeze

Game completely froze during superior scuffle

I’m sorry to hear that, Slimming65. Does the issue happen consistently? If so, may I ask at which stage?

Arena froze several times in last few days and has caused me to lose my winning streak and lose progress. Starting to think it’s fixed?

Lost life again in arena due to freezing

It’s one of those bugs that they will always apologize for but never actually fix. I am constantly losing my win streak after I have already won the game. It just hangs at the end and I lose.

Another screen freeze arena

Another screen freeze scales quest

Won atena battle but game said I loat

Lost life to screen freeze in arena

Hey Slimming65, if you haven’t already, could I ask you to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and device information so our team can investigate?

Thanks!

Lost rune search lives (7) as game failed to load

Had same issue this week… please fix. This is unacceptable at this level :confounded:

Game seems to freeze a lot. Freezes when you have won a thawfest battle forcing you to close the app and reopen. Doing this causes you to lose your streak everytime. Alpha attacks freeze, short you moves, or even short you attacks. Complained to Ludia about this too many times (well over a dozen) the past 8 months
What do you know they reply with a corporate generated message saying they know about the issue and are working to resolve. Then instead you with a small credit of attacks which do no good because you lost to the alpha by 20,000 points. But atleast they have Terrance and Phillip

1 Like

Since latest update, my board has frozen 10 times in 2 days. During alpha battles, arena battles, and quests. Prior to update i only experienced 2-3 freezes/month.
This has been an ongoing issue and one that needs to be addressed with next update. Doesn’t matter if other apps are running or not. Doesn’t matter about cached data. So that response to the people filing bug reports is irrelevant