Ludia Forums

Game freezes upon re-entering battle

Others have reported freezes/crashes with ads after the latest update, but this is a new one and I’m wondering if anyone else is experiencing it.

I’m halfway through my 2nd Carnivore Carnage mod battle. Had to exit the game to do a damage calculation. Upon re-entering, the game starts as normal and I get the “barre in progress” pop up asking if I want to concede or continue. If I click continue, the game goes to the loading screen and freezes (see pic). Note the “spinner” isn’t spinning, but it doesn’t ever when the game initially loads for me either.

Unfortunately, I’m not sure what I can do in this case other than concede the battle, which really sucks since I used three of my strongest creatures. I can’t seem to get into the battle/game otherwise. Anyone else experiencing anything similar? Or have any suggestions before I concede this?

I would restart my entire device before conceding if you haven’t already done that.

I did try that, unfortunately. Trying to give it some time to see if something magically happens, but I’m not very hopeful. Thanks.

I’m sorry to hear about this, Coasterdude318. That does seem frustrating. If you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look and help you. Don’t forget to include your device information as well as your support key to expedite locating your account. Thank you.

1 Like